Tuesday 6 January 2015

[Review] Etude House

Hey everyone!

Today I bring you a quick review of some Etude House products. I've been eyeing up their products for quite some time now, but I finally decided to buy a few things before Christmas.



The first product I bought was the Wonder Pore Whipping Foam, as I've seen some good reviews for the product and was interested in a foam-based wash as I'd not used one before. Blackheads are a problem for most people on the nose and also the chin, and this claims to clean all that bad stuff out and give you fresh and lovely skin! 

The consistency of the product is much like shaving foam actually - and you don't need much at all as it foams up nicely. The instructions say you can use it as a wash, or a face mask, so if you want you can layer it on and leave it for a while before washing it off. I tried both methods and it seems to not make much of a difference what you do to be honest. 

After using it, my skin did feel more fresh and squeaky clean! It does feel a bit tingly when it goes on, and I wouldn't recommend this type of product for very sensitive skin. I have psoriasis but I wouldn't use it on areas where you have dry or flakey skin. 

Overall, it worked pretty well! I use it every 2 days or so and it makes me skin feel smoother.





I also was given the Baking Powder by a friend - I honestly found it very similar to Wonder Pore even though the consistency is a bit different. I'd also say this is probably a little stronger than Wonder Pore due to the way it feels on the skin, again I wouldn't recommend if you have very dry or sensitive skin but it really does get into the pores! My skin was squeaky clean :) I'd also suggest it has great value for money, a little goes a very long way and the container is quite large. I think you can get it in different sizes but this is more than enough. 



The final thing I bought was the Etude House Dear My Wish lipsticks in BE101 and OR202. To be honest I'm not very sure about these - the colours are adorable, but the application and texture doesn't look good on my lips. I use these underneath a gloss and this works a lot better, because otherwise they tend to come off easily. They seemed a bit... watery? Like they were too transparent and didn't have very good coverage, which made it look uneven in places. I don't use lipstick often but I've had others that were easier to apply.

The packaging is super cute though and if you intend to combine these with other products, the colours are very cute and it's still good value for money so maybe you want to give it a try.







Thanks for reading! x

Misadoll xx

No comments:

Post a Comment